A RSA (Rollins Student Ambassador) is an extension of the RSPH Office of Admissions & Student Services. An extremely significant role in supporting recruitment efforts, communicating Rollins mission and serving as an outstanding example of the Rollins student community.
Ambassadors help with a variety of admissions functions including;
- conduct campus/building tours to prospective and admitted students,
- participate in recruitment events in Atlanta and around the U.S.,
- serves as a RSPH representative,
- answers admissions-related questions and,
- authors content for the RSA blog.
RSA’s wear many RSPH hats; that of an educator, advisor, consultant, presenter, and campus liaison.
Interested in possibly becoming a RSA? Contact one of the RSA Leaders for ambassador recruitment information.